Sunday, November 28, 2010

New to the "blogging world"


Just starting my blogspot ... My best friend Alison & Maureen have had one for a while now, yet I was never as interested in starting one because I always thought I didn't have much to blog about. Well ... Now I do! =) Lot's of changes in my life in the last year, Dec. 2009 my childhood dream of becoming a Registered Nurse came true when I graduated Nursing School. February 2010 I started working as a RN at Riverside County Regional Medical Center in the Emergency Room. Late February of this year I met the man who has changed my life forever. I never would've imagined my life would change so much after meeting James that night. But it has and I couldn't ask for anything more . James & I spent the first 2 months getting to know eachother & becoming really good friends, and one night while visiting him at the station like I began doing more & more, I looked at him & realized I was falling for him. In April 2010 we officially became boyfriend & girlfriend & my life has continued to be amazing ever since. He is the answer to every prayer & I am so Blessed to have him first as my best friend, then my boyfriend and now as my fiance & the father of our baby boy who will be born on or around May 23, 2011! James proposed on Nov. 20, 2010 and it was the greatest day of my life!! Well ... that about sums up the last year of my life! I will post future blogs with pictures of our Engagement night as well as our lil baby boy Anden growing and growing as well as about our life, and the planning of our wedding to come next Fall 2011!! Hope you all enjoy!! PS: Above is James & my first picture ever taken together in April 2010
Happy Holidays Everyone,
xoxoxoxoxo ~ Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Hi new to your blog :)
    Congratulations on engagment, and baby on the way. Where does your fiance work? My boyfriend works for Corona fire.

    ReplyDelete